Methacrylate Global Product Summaries
At the World Summit on Sustainable Development, WSSD or Earth Summit 2002, countries adopted the goal that – by the year 2020 – chemicals will be used in ways that minimize significant adverse impacts on the environment and human health.
ICCA’s efforts towards achieving the 2020 goal have been primarily directed through two industry-led initiatives. The Responsible Care® Global Charter (RCGC) and the Global Product Strategy (GPS), introduced at the International Conferences on Chemicals Management (ICCM-1) in 2006, reflect the industry’s commitment to elevate the global standard of product safety, harmonize the safe management of chemicals, and promote sustainable outcomes.
MPA member companies affirm ICCA’s believe that better public access to relevant information on chemicals in a risk-benefit format, such as that used for GPS, will increase public awareness and will lead, in turn, to greater accountability on all users of chemicals. Click Below for GPS Summaries for Methacrylates:
- Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Global Product Summary
- Methacrylic Acid (MAA) Global Product Summary
- Ethyl Methacrylate (EMA) Global Product Summary
- n-Butyl Methacrylate (n-BMA) Global Product Summary
- iso-Butyl Methacrylate (i-BMA) Global Product Summary
- Ethylhexyl Methacrylate (EHMA) Global Product Summary
- Methacrylate Category Global Product Summary